We've made some big changes to 31Events over the past few months, and today marks the day where we move from that "cool little side project" to full blown Product & Service.
Part of that is putting a price to the service - and for now, we want to make it an easy decision to get started with our simple $10 per month price.
Simple - because, it's purely month-to-month pricing. You want try it out, pay for a month, use it all you want, and if it doesn't help, cancel it before the next billing period. Easy and simple.
And we believe you get lots of value for that $10, you can ...
- create unlimited invitations
- you can get the only opt-in box on the market today that sends a live calendar invitation
- you can easily copy the generated link code and use it in your email marketing campaigns on MailChimp, ConstantContact or ExactTarget.
- we give over 20 pre-built modals (widgets) to embed in your website through industry standard iFrame
- we give you the ability to add a coupon to a calendar invitation (no one does that)
- we provide you live reporting on who has received, accepted or declined your invitation (you can't get that information with anyone else's Add to Calendar button)
- and finally, we are building out a library of really cool things you can do once you start using the Calendar as a marketing tool
All in all, $10 is a bargain, you're ROI will be through the roof - with payback with your first event. You'll be amazed at how efficient the calendar is as a marketing tool, with built in drip-marketing capabilities, automatic email + calendar invitation, and just being able to communicate your time-based events in the only place people manage their time - the Calendar.
If you have questions, we're easy to reach. Just send them along. We love talking about this stuff.
Also published on Medium.